We are currently seeking a Web Application Developer to join our talented web development and design team. This position is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting existing SiteCrafting customers' websites.
Four-year Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Software development experience in a web environment with in-depth knowledge and understanding of:
- PHP experience preferred, but not required
- HTML - HTML5 experience preferred
- CSS - CSS3 experience preferred
- Source controlled development environment
- MySQL and/or MS SQL
- Windows, Macintosh and Unix server environments
- Data architecture design and query optimization
Demonstrated ability to do the following:
- Effectively manage workload on multiple projects and meet all required timelines
- Work independently, but able to effectively function as a member of a team
- Work cooperatively with teammates, vendors and clients
Tactical Work Listing:
- Review and code using specifications document or work request
- Communicate progress and timeline to Web Production Manager.
- Review and test all code in all browsers in development environment prior to posting on client website
- Review all posted code on client website in all browsers prior to closing the work order.
- Make capacity available for customer training and support.
- Work with Web Production Manager to develop specialization as a resource for techniques and tools as needed
- Provide internal support for wire-framing, site architecture, database diagrams and other project planning duties as needed
- Maintain and report actual time to Web Production Manager for billing.
- Work with a variety of software development tools including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop, Zend Development Environment, Windows, Macintosh, and Unix environments
- Model by example good customer service, documentation, and professionalism.
- Location: Tacoma, WA
- Full-time position, Mon. - Fri., 8-5pm
- Salary: DOE
- Reports to Web Production Manager
- No contractors
- No telecommuting
If you are interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org