Out of more than 5,000 submissions from 21 countries, SiteCrafting was named a 2016 Summit Creative Award (SCA) winner for its creative work for the following clients:
- Washington Athletic Club - www.wac.net - Membership Website, Gold Award
- TVW - www.tvw.org - Government Website, Silver Award
- Washington Health Benefit Exchange - www.wahbexchange.org - Government Website, Bronze Award
- MultiCare Health System - www.multicare.org - Healthcare/Medicine Website - Silver Award
“We are pleased to have our work recognized by such a prestigious organization. We do our best work when we partner with great clients, and this group of winners represents just a portion of the tremendous clients we are privileged to work with,” said Brian Forth, SiteCrafting President.
The SCA recognizes and celebrates the creative achievements of small and medium sized agencies worldwide with annual billings under $30 million. Celebrating its 22nd year, the SCA has firmly established itself as the premier arbiter of creative excellence for firms of this size and has become a coveted honor.
This year's panel of international judges included:
- David O'Connell, Founder, principal creative director, BANG! creative communications – Canada
- David Bieloh, Assistant Professor of Graphic Design, Central Washington University – USA
- Gautam Nath, Vice-President, Balmoral Marketing – Canada
- Gavin Barrett, Chief Creative Officer, Barrett and Welsh – Canada
- James Scully, Operations Director, Nevado Limited – England
- Jeff Fisher, Engineer of Creative Identity, Jeff Fisher LogoMotives – United States
- Lester Traband, Senior Applications Developer, ANNODYNE – USA
- Louai Alasfahani, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Paragon Marketing Communications – Sultanate of Oman
- Meng-Chih Chiang, Creative Director, HUSH – USA
- Morgan Young, Principal, Young Ideas, LLC – USA
- Olga Weiss, Chief Creative Office, IDM – USA
- Reid Carr, President & CEO, Red Door Interactive – USA
- Richard Taylor, Founder & COO, Politik Media Inc. – Canada Stephane
- Jean, Creative Director, Bob – Canada
- Timothy Yip, COO, VP Client Services, Maple Diversity Communications – Canada
Entries in 20 major categories are judged against a stringent set of standards. During its blind judging (entering company names withheld) the Board of Judges search for and identify innovative and creative concepts, strong executions and user experience, and the ability to communicate and persuade. Winners were selected in a wide-range of categories from print and broadcast to, online advertising, social media, and websites. Additional information about the Summit International Awards organization, its competitions and winning firms can be found on the SIA web site at www.summitawards.com.
Headquartered in a retrofitted warehouse located in the Dome District of Tacoma, WA, SiteCrafting is a digital agency that offers web design, web development, and digital strategy services and is consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, as well as an Inner City 100 Fastest Growing Company from 2010 to 2013. In 2016, SiteCrafting won the prestigious When Work Works award.