Modernizing Local Banking
Bank of the Pacific was founded in 1971 by a small group of local businessmen in Long Beach, WA. Today, the bank has grown to to include 17 locations across 9 Western Washington and Northern Oregon counties.
The bank had been operating separate desktop and mobile versions of their website and were looking to update to a fully resopnsive website, allowing for simplified content management and better compatibility across platforms. They also needed better ways to manage alerts, ads, and news that could be displayed in multiple locations across the website.
Our project process included UX design, content strategy, information architecture and visual design to arrive at an elegant, functional and easy-to-manage solution that meets Bank of the Pacific’s business goals and web user needs.
- Powered by GearBox
- Online banking integration
- Branch locations management
- Responsive design
- News, Ads & Quick Tips modules
- Rates module for management of complex loan and interest rate tables
- Alerts module for important updates and announcements like closures or system updates